We’re so excited to meet you this Sunday!
Doors open at 9:30 for coffee and connection time. The service starts at 10:00.
- We meet at 2901 Watterson Ct, in Southwest Champaign. It is literally right behind County Market next to Champaign School of Music and Great Beginnings Learning Center.
- We have a casual atmosphere. Wear what you are most comfortable in!
- Our services are 65-70 minutes in length.
- We are a part of Open Network Churches, receiving primary teaching content from Life.Church.
- We have live worship music.
- We have fun and relevant education for your kids.
- Youth programs happen every other Sunday evening from 5-7 pm. Talk to a member of our Host Team to get connected with the youth leaders.
- The coffee and snacks are free!
If it’s your first time joining us please introduce yourself to one of our host team volunteers in the lobby. Let them know it’s your first time visiting and they will show you where to go and take you on a tour if you’d like. If you have children, they’ll also help you check them into our LifeKids area.
A little more insight…
A place to belong: LifeGroups are the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We value life-giving community and believe that the best way to walk through life is with a small group of people.
A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at Grace Community Church. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the world.
A way to grow: We believe that God desires for each of us to seek after Him and take steps toward becoming the person that He desires us to be. We strive to journey with you and provide the tools for individuals, families, and small groups to grow in their relationship with Christ.
For your family
A place just for kids: LifeKids is offered for children 6 weeks – 5th grade, and is offered during both worship services. LifeKids is more than just a way to occupy kids while parents attend church — it’s a place to introduce kids to a God bigger than their imagination and help them discover who they are in Christ.
An easy transition: the SWITCH room is offered for middle and high school students during the sermon to hang out and get to know other teens. Teens can play games, draw, read, or chat!
A place for teens: SWITCH SWITCH is a place where students 6th to 12th grade come to engage in small group discussions with adult leaders. It meets every other Sunday from 5-7p at the Nikolai house. Email for more information.
We believe that LifeGroups are a way to connect and grow no matter what your age! LifeKids, Loop and Switch are all designed with large & small group environments for your kids & teens to build relationships and study the Bible; while at the same time, learn biblical truths and life skills that will help prepare them for their next step on their journey with Christ.