3 Month Tithing Challenge
The Bible teaches us that our baseline standard for giving is the tithe — contributing 10% of our income to the church. At Grace Community Church, we know tithing has been a turning point for many people to experience the blessings of following Jesus.
Ready to take the challenge?
- I understand that this form must be completed and received by the Grace Community Church Finance Team prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
- I understand that if paid at Grace Community Church, my tithe must be paid by check, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithing Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithing Challenge Period.
- I understand that any request for refund must be received by the Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithing Challenge Period.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period I state below, my household will contribute to God, through Grace Community Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that 90-day period.